- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Grease and line a 30 x 30 baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Cream butter, peanut oil & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the golden syrup, sift the flour & cocoa powder together then fold into the egg mixture.
- Stir through the cranberries, chocolate, peanuts & peanut butter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin & bake for 45 – 50 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin.
- To serve, cut the brownies into large squares, dust with icing sugar & serve with Pic’s easy peanut butter & salted caramel ice cream.
Note: Serve the brownie warm or at room temperature. Once refrigerated the brownie will become very solid due to the high butter & chocolate content.