For the Panna Cotta:
- Combine the gelatin and water in a small bowl and set aside to dissolve.
- Combine the cream, peanut butter, brown sugar and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the gelatin mixture, and then stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into 6 ½ cup silicone molds.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
To make the crowns:
- Beat egg white and cream of tartar the soft peak stage is reached.
- Slowly add the sugar and beat until the meringue is stiff and glossy.
- Spoon into a pastry bag with a large star tip.
To make the coulis:
- Place the strawberries and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until boiling and thickened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a blender.
- Puree the coolis and set aside to cool.
- Remove the panna cotta from the molds and place one on a plate.
- Pipe the meringue on top.
- Use a blow torch to brown the meringue (or place under a broiler for 30 seconds).
- Decorate the plate with the coolis.