- Add oil to a pan, followed by onion, chillies, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Cook over a medium heat until onions are softened and seeds take on a little colour.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Once cold add the mix, along with remaining ingredients to a blender. Blitz until smooth.
Pics Fiery Mexican Pico
Great to give a kick to any dish. Serve alongside your favourite protein or add to your dip platter.
(VG) (V) (GF)
- ½ cup Peanut Oil
- 1 Small onion, peeled & chopped
- 4 Fresh red chillies, de-seeded & chopped
- 8 Garlic Cloves, peeled & chopped
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter
- Salt to taste