- Heat the peanut oil gently in a large pan. Add chopped onion and red pepper. Stir for 5 mins and then add mince and stir fly till brown.
- Turn heat down low and add lime juice, Pic's and coconut milk. Stir
- Add coleslaw and rice and heat through. Stir through spinach and kale mix.
- Plate into four bowls and add radishes and grate ginger over, to taste. Add herbs and a splash of hot sauce to serve.
Pic's Easy Satay Salad
This hot salad is perfect all year round. Grab the ingredients from the supermarket and it'll be on your table 30 mins later.
GF, Low sodium, DF
- 350g mince beef of pork or chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 tsp Pic's peanut oil
- Juice from 1 whole lime
- 1/4 cup No Salt Pic's Smooth or Crunchy PB
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 cups of coleslaw minus dressing
- 1 1/2cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups spinach and kale mix salad
- 6-7 radishes sliced
- Fresh coriander and mint chopped
- A knob of fresh ginger
- Hot sauce of choice