- Heat a little olive oil in a sauce pan and add the diced onion.
- Sauté this over a medium heat until translucent, then crush in the garlic clove. Cook until fragrant.
- Next, add in the cooked pumpkin, stock, 100ml milk, spices and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and stir in the Pic’s cashew butter.
- Blend using a hand blender, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in the remaining milk and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cook through until the soup is piping hot, then serve alongside some crusty bread.