- Cook quinoa according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Meanwhile, place 1 tbsp coconut oil in a non-stick saucepan and sauté diced onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables, spices, vegetable stock and tomatoes, reduce heat and leave to cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once vegetables have softened, add chickpeas and fresh coriander, peanut butter and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix quinoa through and transfer to bowls
Top with an additional drizzle of peanut butter, peanuts and fresh herbs, optional.