Lynley Hannen's Soy, Peanut & Pasta Salad
Our Hopgood friends nabbed this recipe from Lynley, a bronze Olympic medalist who lives in Nelson.
- 500g macaroni
- 200g of peanuts
- 30mls of mirin
- 30mls of Pic’s peanut oil
- 40mls of dark soy sauce
- 40mls of Soy sauce
- 1 red onion diced
- Small bunch of flat leaf parsley chopped
- Small chilli copped, seeds removed
- Toast peanuts in a pan then place in a colander and swirl around to loosen some of the skin.
- Cook Macaroni until just cooked, drain and while still warm add all the ingredients except the parsley and mix.
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes add parsley and serve at room temperature