- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and dry the kumara and cut into 1” cubes. Cook for about 10 mins or until fully cooked.
- Dice the chipotle finely and combine with PB, abodo sauce and water in a pan over a low heat
- Whisk until smooth then remove from the heat. Add the sweet potato and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread ¼ cup yoghurt on the tortilla and sprinkle with onion. Top with kumara mixture. Season to taste. Bring the wrap in on each side of the roll to create a sealed burrito. Cut in half and serve with side salad or slaw.
Pic's Chipotle, Kumara and Peanut Butter Wrap
Wrappers and burrito lovers alike will adore this spicy li’l number that’s easy to whip up and oh so good for you.
- 3 medium orange kumara/sweet potato
- ½ cup Pics Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 can chipotle in adobo sauce
- 3 tbsp. water
- 4 whole-wheat wraps (try gluten free or vegan wraps)
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ½ cup finely sliced green spring onions
- S & P to taste