- Preheat the oven to 180
- Mix the wet ingredients together then add the dry ingredients.
- Fold mixture together
- Divide the mix into approx. 14 equal balls and flatten on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes until browning around the edges
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over the top of the cookies and finish with a peanut
- Store in an airtight container
Pic's Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
You can never have too many PB cookie recipes. These ones have an extra chew and delicious chocolate bite to them.
- 1 cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk (of choice)
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix
- ½ cup cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil