- Preheat the oven to 170
- Combine your dry ingredients
- Mix the almond butter through the dry ingredients and bind by slowly adding the water
- Rest dough in the fridge for at least half an hour
- Roll to 2mm think and delicately transfer to baking sheet
- Score into cracker size of your choice
- Sprinkle with sea
- Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes until thoroughly cooked through to give crackers a crunch!
- Lower temperature as needed to prevent over browning.
Enjoy with topping of your choice or dipped!
Pic’s Almond Butter Seedy Rye Crackers
A tasty gluten free cracker with bite. Great for cheeses, dips or more Pic's
(VG) (V) (GF)
- 2 cups Rye Flour
- ½ cup ground LSA
- 1 cup of seeds (we love pumpkin and sunflower)
- S & P
- 1/2 cup Pic’s Almond Butter
- Approx. 1 cup hot water (not boiling) to bind
- Flaky sea salt or spices of your choice to top