- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend well.
- Tip the mixture into your cake tin and smoosh together.
- Once firmly packed, place into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Combine ½ cup of Pic’s Really Good Smooth Peanut Butter, ½ cup of coconut cream (more on this later), and two large frozen bananas. I froze my bananas overnight, so please do the same as this makes the mixture set.
- Run the bananas under warm water so you are able to peel them, and then place them into your blender with the other ingredients.
- Blend everything until smooth. Depending on the size of the bananas you may need to add some more coconut cream. I have made this recipe a number of times, and the most recent time I had to add another ¼ up of coconut cream to thin the mixture a little.
- Scoop out the filling and spread this on top of your nutty base.
- I have added swirls of peanut butter using a warm knife covered with peanut butter, and then running this through the topping. Eat and enjoy!
Now some things to consider…when you are buying coconut cream make sure you find a coconut cream that is as close to pure coconut cream (macro organic coconut cream is perfect, as it is rich, creamy, and organic). Always read the label! Try for 80 percent plus coconut cream, and make sure there are no other emulsifiers or preservatives.