- Blend the avocado until very smooth
- Add the protein powder and vanilla extract and mix well
- Melt the chocolate and add to the blender.
- Move mixture to a bowl and chill in fridge for 2 hours
- Portion out the peanut butter into tsps sized drops and freeze on a tray.
- Scoop ½ tbsp of the truffle mix and flatten out. Place 1 frozen PB ball in the centre and top with another ½ tbsp. of truffle mix.
- Roll the filling around the peanut butter to cover it
- Roll each ball in the crushed banana chips
Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.