Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- Tsp maple syrup
- Heaped tsp Pic’s Peanut butter
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- In a saucepan, gently heat the milk over a low heat.
- Whisk in the cacao powder, spices, maple syrup and peanut butter until dissolved.
- Continue to whisk the milk to get that nice, frothy consistency.
- Once the hot chocolate is piping hot, adjust any of the flavours to taste and serve in your favourite mug.
- You could also add in some marshmallows or whipped cream to garnish if you so desire!