Lovely to see you Peanut Butterer
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup Pic's Peanut Butter (+ extra to drizzle on top)
- Crushed peanuts, to top
- Preheat oven to 160° C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs. Slowly add to the dry mixture with oat milk, honey, and peanut butter. Gently stir.
- Pour mixture into greased and lined 'donut shape' tins
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and crushed peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy.