- To make the base, combine all of the base ingredients in a high-speed blender and blitz to combine. It should start to come together like a dough. If it is too crumbly, add a few more dates.
- Press the base dough into the bottom of 12 baby cheesecake tins or 1 medium size cake tin. Each should be a 1 cm thick.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- To make the cheesecake filling, combine all ingredients except the cashews in a small saucepan and heat over a medium low heat until the oil is melted and you are able to mix everything together well.
- Add this mixture and the cashews to the blender and blitz until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into each cheesecake tin and set in the fridge.
- To create the boysenberry jelly topping simply dollop a tbsp. of the jelly into each cheesecake tin and smooth over.
- Set in the fridge again.
Best served chilled.
Note: you can thicken the jelly layer by heating the jelly in a saucepan with 1 tsp of gelatine and 2 tsp water but we feel the boysenberry jelly is thick enough without having to do so as long as you keep the jar in the fridge.