- Place all caramel ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir and bring to boil, simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Leave aside and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into lined brownie pan, smooth mixture with spoon, drizzle over as little or as much of the peanut caramel as desired(saving some for serving), using a fork swirl and marble the caramel through the brownie mixture.
- Allow to cool before slicing, serve with any leftover peanut butter caramel!
Peanut Butter Caramel Brownie
Recipe By emerson_cooks via GoodnessMe Recipes
Makes 12 Brownies
- 1x 400ml can cocomut cream, skim the thick coconut layer on top (approx 150-200ml)
- 50g coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 3 large tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 200g spelt flour
- 50g almond meal
- 70g coconut sugar
- 70g cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup nut or coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons linseeds stirred with 6 tablespoons water
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla