- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz until finely crushed. Add the melted butter and process to combine.
- Spoon the biscuit mixture into a 22cm pie tin. Using the back of a spoon, evenly press the mixture into the base and sides of the tin. Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk, Pic’s Peanut Butter, and salt and fold until completely mixed in.
- Spoon the cream mixture into the biscuit base. Using the back of a spoon to smooth out the top.
- Evenly place spoonfuls of Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly and Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter on top and swirl with a butter knife. Finish with the shavings of dark chocolate. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until completely firm.
Prep Time: 20 minutes, Serves: 8
Ingredients for the base
- 250g Anzac biscuits (or wine biscuits)
- 90g butter, melted
- 250ml cream
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Pic’s Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for the topping
- 5 Tbsp Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly
- 3 Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 30g dark chocolate, cut into shavings