- In a saucepan, gently melt the coconut butter, peanut butter, and agave syrup together until well combined.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture in the bottom of some silicone cupcake cases and pop these into the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to set.
- Once this is set, add a tsp of the jam into the centre of each, then top with the remaining coconut butter mixture.
- Leave these in the fridge for a couple of hours until completely set.
Prep Time: 20 minutes, Serves: 6
- 3 heaped Tbsp coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp agave/maple syrup
- Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly