- Combine dry pancake ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Create a well in the centre and mix through all ‘wet’ ingredients.
- Place 1 tsp coconut oil in a non-stick pan and allow to melt over low-medium heat. Add a small amount of the mixture and leave to cook for 1-2 minutes (or until bubbles start to form).
- Flip and allow the other side to cook for another minute or so.
- Repeat this process for the rest of the mixture.
- Stack pancakes and top with crushed peanuts, additional Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2-3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter (+ extra to serve)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (to cook)