- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a large cooking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and half the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of water on medium heat.
- Once melted remove from heat and whisk in peanut and chocolate butter, sugar, and egg.
- Fold in the flour and bi-carb soda. Stir ¾ of the remaining chocolate and then form the mixture into balls in the palm of your hands. Place 3cm apart on the prepared baking tray.
- Top the cookies with remaining chocolate and peanuts then bake in the oven for 12mins.
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cooking Time: 12 minutes, Serves: 16
- 100g unsalted butter
- 200g dark choc, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup plain flour
- ½ tsp bi-carb soda
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, roughly chopped