Pic’s Miso Chicken lettuce wraps
Delicious miso flavour and goodness combined with delicious PB. Store components separately in the fridge for lunches all week or serve to friends for a tasty, casual dinner.
Ingredients for the sauce
- ¼ cup Pic’s Crunchy No Salt Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp miso
- ½ cup broth or water
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 spring onions, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
Ingredients for the lettuce wraps
- 4 free range chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp chilli powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1Tbsp Pic’s Peanut Oil
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- lettuce leaves for serving
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a shallow pan over medium high heat and add the peanut oil
- Dice the chicken and coat with the chilli powder, salt & pepper.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through and a little sticky on the outside. You may need to cook in two batches to prevent sweating.
- Remove from the pan and rest for a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix about half of the sauce with the chicken
- Place remaining sauce in a bowl for dipping
- Place chicken mix on a lettuce leaf and top with capsicum, edamame & chopped peanuts