- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a food processor, blitz the cookies with the butter to get a fine crumb. Press into a 9-inch springform cake tin, the base lined with baking paper.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes until. Set aside to cool. Reduce oven to 150c
- In the same food processor with the bowl washed, process the cream cheese, mascarpone, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour over the cooled base and smooth with a spoon to get an even top.
- Dollop the fruit spread on the top of the filling and swirl around using a skewer.
- Bake for 1 hour until the edges of the cheesecake are set but the middle still has a slight wobble.
- Set aside to cool then slice into eight pieces.
Ingredients for the base
- 12oz homemade or store-bought cookies
- 2.5oz softened butter
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 12oz mascarpone
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup of Pics Boysenberry Jelly