Bonjour Peanut Butterer
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup pitted soft dates
- Tbsp coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 4 heaped Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- Dash ground cinnamon
- A handful of chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add the oats and blend these for a couple of seconds to grind into a rough flour.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients, apart from the chocolate chips and blend well until everything is well combined and sticks together.
- You can add extra sweetener or peanut butter here if necessary.
- Mix through the chocolate chips and roll the mixture into balls.
- Pop these into the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Decorate with some extra melted chocolate and enjoy!