It’s always better to hear from someone else about just how good the stuff you make is. And so we asked our foodie friends at Hopgoods to share some love for our Peanut Oil. Watch out for recipes coming soon…..
- Try using Pic’s Peanut Oil instead of olive oil in your dishes for a lighter cleaner flavour. A little bit goes a long way especially drizzled over your favorite salad, pasta or noodle dish.
- Pic’s Peanut Oil’s natural and clean “nutty” flavour is the ideal frying oil. It can reach a higher temperature than a lot of other oils, which results in a delicious crispy crust and moist interior.
- Pic’s Peanut Oil is a mild flavoured oil that is excellent for sauteing and great in Asian style dishes. Try using it instead of butter or olive oil to add a nice clean flavour to your dishes
- Pic’s Peanut Oil is also unique in that it doesn’t absorb the flavours from the foods that are cooked in it. This means it’s great for gentle deep fryers in that multiple food types can be fried in the same batch of oil without cross contamination of flavours.
- Use Pic’s Peanut Oil for a delicious simple Asian style BBQ marinade. Simply mix together equal quantities of Pic’s Peanut oil, soy sauce, mirin and brown sugar with a little chopped ginger, chilli & toasted sesame seeds. Marinate for at least an hour, drain, then grill to perfection.
Hopgood’s owner and main man, Kevin added, “Pic’s Peanut Oil works well with all types of cooking. Sweet and savoury. East & West. Hot & cold.”