Method for Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180c. and line three 5inch. mini cake tins with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, blitz sugar, flour, salt, and butter until you get a fine crumb-like mix.
3. Add the eggs, milk and peanut butter and blitz again to get a well-combined cake batter.
4. Divide among the three tins evenly and bake for 30 minutes on fan-forced or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
5. Set aside to cool then remove from tins.
Method for Frosting
1. In a medium-size bowl, beat the butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy, approx. 15 minutes.
2. Add the warm milk, peanut butter, and vanilla and continue to beat.
1. Trim your cake layer so they sit flat on top of one another.
2. Place your first layer on your serving plate and spread a good dollop Boysenberry Jelly over the cake.
3. Add another layer and repeat the process.
4. Add the last layer of the cake and smooth a thin layer of the frosting all over the cake. This is the crumb coat. Transfer the cake to the fridge to allow the frosting to harden.
5. To complete the icing of the cake, use the remaining frosting to cover the cake a second time. Taking care to create a smooth finish.
6. Using the Boysenberry Fruit Spread, drizzle down the side of the cake all the way around.
7. Slice and Serve.