- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Chop the apples into small, bite-sized chunks and add these into a pan with a little splash of water. Cook
- over a low to medium heat until nice and soft. Add in the spices and honey and allow these to cook.
- Add in the raisins and stir everything together.
- To make the crumble topping, combine all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then combine this
- with the honey and vegan butter. Mix these together (I find using your hands works best here) to create a
- crumble like consistency.
- Once the apples are cooked, pour these into a baking dish and top with as much or as little crumble that
- you’d like. Place this into the oven to bake for around 15 minutes or until the crumble topping is nice and
Whilst this is cooking, to make the sauce, mix together the cashew butter, salt and honey until smooth.
Gradually drizzle in the almond milk to create a pourable consistency, then set aside.
Serve the crumble warm with some non-dairy ice cream/cream and a generous helping of the caramel