- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Spread cauliflower florets, onion, and whole garlic cloves over the tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40mins.
- In the last 15min of cooking, scatter over corn to brown too.
- Once veggies are golden add to a smoothie blender. (You may need to peel the garlic if not using a high powered blender).
- Add the remaining ingredients, vegetable stock, peanut butter, nutritional yeast, lime, ground cumin, paprika, chilli powder, ground coriander and season to taste.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour soup into a large saucepan and bring to heat.
- If you feel the soup is too thick, add in some vegetable stock.
- Once hot, serve and garnish with fresh coriander, fresh or dried chilli, lime juice and corn chips.
Love Alex, Ballerina Bites. Xx
PS: Be sure to tag me @ballerina_bites on Instagram so I can see your recreations!