- Place oats, water and milk in a bowl and soak in the fridge overnight, for an hour in the morning, or not at all!
- Transfer oats mixture into a small saucepan. Add courgette, lemon juice and zest (choose the amount you wanted based on how strong you want the lemon flavour to be, 1 whole lemon juiced is quite tangy!).
- Bring the mixture to a boil over a medium heat, then turn the heat down to low and simmer for around 5 minutes or until the mixture is well combined. Stir constantly to ensure that the mixture doesn’t stick to the pot.
- Once mixture is combined, transfer to a bowl and top with raspberries and cashew butter. I also find coconut is another tasty topping.
Lemon Raspberry Zoats with Cashew Butter
We love this fresh take on zoats, giving you an extra veg boast in the am. This recipe is thanks to the very talented @kitchenofamelia who really understand how Pic's is more than just a spread. Amelia does a brilliant job showcasing Pic's as a super tasty ingredient.
(GF), (V), (VG)
- ½ cup rolled oats (choose GF ones)
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 small courgette grated
- 1/2 - 1 lemon juiced
- 1 lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 handful of raspberries (fresh or frozen) - or whatever berries you have on hand
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Pic’s Cashew Butter
- Desiccated Coconut