- In a high-speed blender, blitz the coconut cream, maple syrup (or banana) and vanilla bean paste to get a smooth liquid.
- Divide evenly amongst 6 small or 4 large ice block moulds. They should each be half full.
- Transfer to freezer to harden slightly, insert ice cream sticks then return to freezer.
- To make the jelly layer, combine the jelly, water and chia seeds in a small bowl.
- Set aside to soak for 20 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb some of the liquid.
- Divide jelly evenly amongst the ice block moulds and transfer to freezer to harden.
- To make the chocolate coating, combine all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Dip each ice cream in the chocolate several times and place back in moulds for their final set.
Serve from freezer, and eat immediately.