- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9 inch square baking pan and set aside
- In saucepan melt butter and chocolate over low heat in a double boiler.
- Set aside and let cool slightly. In mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and pale colored.
- Add flour and slightly cooled melted chocolate and stir well.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch baking pan and bake for 25 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack
For Peanut Butter Icing:
- Beat confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and butter in mixing bowl.
- Stir in cream or milk until mixture achieves spreading consistency and spread over cooled brownies.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
For the glaze:
- Melt chocolate and butter in small double boiler until smooth.
- Drizzle over iced brownies and chill before cutting.
Store leftovers (if there are any) in closed container in refrigerator.