- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
- Form the dough into a large flattened ball and place on a sheet of baking paper.
- Sprinkle with buckwheat flour and roll until at least 1 cm thick.
- Cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Drizzle with raw melted chocolate.
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup cashew meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp Pic's Cashew Butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 organic egg