- Pop all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour this into a loaf tin or freezer proof container and leave this to chill for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from he freezer a few minutes before serving and run your scoop under hot water to help soften the ice cream slightly.
Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Recipe By Charley's Health
This peanut butter ice cream could not be much more simple to make and is so
unbelievably delicious, no-one will guess that you made it yourself.. and without an ice
cream maker or lots of fancy equipment!
- 5 heaped tbsp Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- Cream from a can of coconut milk- chilled for a couple of hours
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk- drinking kind