- Pop all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour this into a loaf tin or freezer proof container and leave this to chill for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from he freezer a few minutes before serving and run your scoop under hot water to help soften the ice cream slightly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 5 heaped tbsp Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- Cream from a can of coconut milk- chilled for a couple of hours
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk- drinking kind
This peanut butter ice cream could not be much more simple to make and is so
unbelievably delicious, no-one will guess that you made it yourself.. and without an ice
cream maker or lots of fancy equipment!