- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix the lime juice, peanut oil, coconut milk garlic ginger and seasoning until combined in a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the mix and allow to marinade in the fridge for at least 30mins.
- Whilst chicken is soaking up some flavour prepare the rice as per packet instructions.
- Mix the parsley and coriander through the cooked rice.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill /pan fry for 5-6 mins each side until cooked through. Slice and set aside.
- Build your burrito with ¼ of the rice, ¼ of the sliced chicken and a good spoonful of sauce. Roll into a burrito and grill for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Repeat with the other 3 tortillas.
Dip and enjoy.