- In a bowl, combine the oats, coconut milk, lemon juice, zest and sweetener then mix everything until fully combined.
- Stir through the cashew butter, then pop into the fridge overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, serve with toppings of choice and dig in! I love adding fresh fruit, jelly or jam and of course, more nut butter!
- 1 cup jumbo oats
- 1 cup coconut milk (drinking kind)
- Tbsp Agave/maple syrup
- Zest from one lemon
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice to taste
- Tbsp Pic’s Cashew Butter
- Pic's Boysenberry Jelly or fruit jam