- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Once smooth, add in the coconut flour and stir until well combined.
- Roll 25g of mixture into a ball, then place onto a lined tray. Repeat this step with the rest of the mixture. Set to one side to firm up for up to 30 minutes, or place in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate over a bain-marie. Dip the cake pop stick into the chocolate and poke it into a ball. Repeat this step with all 15 then place in the fridge for 5 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, dip each of the cake pops into the chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip off, then stand upright to dry (you can use a small cup or glass for this if you don't have a stand). After a couple of minutes, sprinkle some of the crushed peanuts over the top. Then repeat this process with the rest of the cake pops.
- When the chocolate on the cake pops have dried fully, sprinkle over a little edible glitter and enjoy!
- ¾ cup Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¼ tsp salt
Ingredients for the coating
- 200g dark chocolate
- ½ cup crushed roasted peanuts
- Edible gold glitter (optional)