- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Add butter with your sugar and brown sugar and mix until smooth (Preferably you use a mixer)
- After the creaming method is finished add 2 eggs and your almond and vanilla extract and continue to mix until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add 2 cups of peanut butter with your crushed peanuts and continue to mix on a low setting
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix slowly on a low setting until all ingredients are combined. Be sure not to over mix the dough this will result in flat hard cookies!
- Then pop them into the oven for about 10 minutes
- Before baking add your cookie dough to a sheet pan (desired size) and let chill in the freezer for about 10 min.
- Combine ingredients in a pot on low heat and stir until chocolate has melted with the milk and has a thick consistency
- Let it sit on low heat until your cookies are done!
- Once the cookies come out drizzle your chocolate sauce on your cookies and put them in the refrigerator to cool for 10 min and after that you enjoy!