Welcome back Peanut Butterer
- 1/3 cup olive oil (good quality)
- 2 heaped tbsp. Pic's boysenberry jelly
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of mixed salad leaves
- small handful of beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 zucchini, sliced or ribboned
- 50gm goats cheese
- 1⁄4 cup toasted flaked almonds
- juice of half a lemon or lime
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if need be.
- To assemble the salad, place the salad ingredients in a medium size bowl and toss to combine, pour over the dressing and gently toss again.