- Preheat the oven to 120C. Line an oven tray with foil and top with baking paper. Mark an 8inch (20cm) diameter circle on the baking paper.
- In a clean dry bowl whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form. It is best to whisk on a low to medium speed. Gradually 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition until meringue is thick and glossy and sugar dissolved.
- Add in cornflour and vinegar and whisk until just combined. Spoon meringue onto a baking tray, using the marked circle as a guide. Use a spatula to smooth out the sides. Bake in the oven for 1hr 15min or until pavlova is dry to touch. Turn the oven off and leave the door ajar until pavlova is completely cooled (at least 2hrs). When cooled transfer to a serving plate or airtight container if not serving immediately!
- Whisk the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold 1/4 cup of jelly through the cream with a spatula to form a swirling mixture – do not over mix. Spoon cream onto the pavlova. Top with berries and mint leaves, finally drizzle with remaining jelly.
Prep Time: 20 minutes, Cooking Time: 75 minutes
- 6 egg whites
- 1 ¼ cup caster sugar
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 300mL thickened cream
- 1/2 cup Pic's Boysenberry Jelly
- 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, boysenberries, blueberries)
- 8 mint leaves