- In a high speed blender, blitz the cashews, corn flour, coconut cream and oil, sweetener and salt until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate to chill overnight.
- Set up your ice cream maker and pour in the cashew mixture.
- Churn until the mixture starts to resemble soft serve ice cream.
- Transfer back to the air tight container and individually dollop the jelly and peanut butter into the mix.
- Use a spoon to swirl it through to create a ripple effect – evenly dispersing the PB and jelly throughout.
- Freeze again to harden the ice cream more so you are able to scoop and serve.
Berry Ripple Ice Cream with Peanut Butter
Recipe By Madame Lu's
- 1 1⁄2 cups of raw cashews, soaked in water overnight then drained
- 400ml of good quality coconut cream
- 1⁄2 tbsp. corn flour, mixed with 1⁄2 tsp water
- 45ml of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of coconut nectar or maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp. Pic's boysenberry jelly
- 4 tbsp. Pic's smooth peanut butter