- Preheat the oven to 180
- In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Toss the onion in the bowl to evenly coat and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until caramelised and softened then remove from the oven and place the cheese on the same tray. Return the tray to the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has softened.
- Transfer the cheese to a serving board and dollop the Pic's Boysenberry Jelly on the top followed by a drizzle of honey, a good crack of salt and pepper and the roasted red onion.
- Serve and eat immediately whilst still warm and oozy with fresh bread or crackers.
Baked Brie with Boysenberry Jelly
With thyme, balsamic onions & boysenberry jelly
- A wheel of good quality brie cheese
- 1 medium-sized red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- A sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. runny honey
- 3 Tbsp. Pic's Boysenberry Jelly
- Crackers or fresh bread for serving