- In a large pan blend the wet ingredients and warm on a low heat just to make everything a bit softer.
- Mix very well to bring it all together (It will look curdled but don’t panic, keep mixing)
- Remove from the heat and add the dry ingredients
- Mix thoroughly to combine well and make sure all the seeds are well distributed
- Pour the mixture into a shallow lined baking tray and press down firmly (I like to use a wide bottomed glass)
- Pop into the fridge to firm up for at least an hour then cut into slices.
Store in the fridge.